Train torsional analysis has been carried out in order to ensure the mechanical reliability in rotating machinery. The analysis results provided by INERTANCE can be used to determine the location which has the torsional resonance relative to potential excitation.
INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of rotor dynamics analysis.
- Undamped torsional anlaysis
- Damped torsional analysis
- Steady state forced (Torque) response analysis
- Stress analysis
- Mode shape
- Train torsional vibration analysis
- Transient analysis
- S-N curve analysis
- Modified goodman diagram analysis
- As per API 610, 617, 618, 684, etc (Any other API standard)
- Source identification of torsional vibration
- Torsional displacement, velocity, torque response
- Campbell diagram