Industrial noise assessment has considered the noise impact by plant facilities such as gas, petroleum, chemical, power plant, in which many kinds of noise sources have been applied. INERTANCE has predicted the noise levels by rotating equipment, piping system, valves based on our experience in the specialized field, and the same has been considered to the equipment arrangement via noise allocation study during initial design stage.
INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of noise study.
- Case Study for Emergency Condition
- Worker Hearing Loss
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Work Area Noise Level
- Definition for Noise Restricted Area
- Absolute Noise Limit
- Local Regulation of Noise
- Industrial Noise for Plant
- Ambient Noise Survey
- Noise Verification Survey during Commissioning Stage