HVAC equipment is the major sources of noise in building, and its effects on the speech interference & noise environment in each room have to be considered properly. INERTANCE has estimated the noise effects from HVAC equipment and designed the relevant control devices as per noise & room criteria.
INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of estimation for HVAC Noise.
- Sound Attenuator & Silencer Sizing
- Sound Chamber and Elbow
- Duct Lagging
- Acoustic Insulation for Plumbing Pipe
- Indoor Noise Assessment
- Noise Criteria (NC)
- Room Criteria (RC)
- Duct Break out Noise
- Duct Break in Noise
- Estimation for Insertion Loss
- Acoustically Lined Rectangular Duct
- Acoustically Lined Round Duct
- Sound Transmission Loss