INERTANCE has performed the environmental noise assessment to be line with applicable local environmental noise limits against transportation and industrial noise around residential area.
Site & Road investigations are carried out to predict the estimated noise level during day & night time, which can be shown as noise contour map respectively, and it is determined if the noise contour measure as anti-noise facilities (ex. Barrier) should be designed.
Noise contour map is used to understand the noise status propagated around interested area, which is often verified via noise verification survey. INERTANCE has a capability to perform below kinds of noise study.
- Noise Pollution
- Local Regulation of Noise
- Health Effects from Noise
- Noise Contour Map
- Noise Exposure
- Noise Source such as Vehicles, Aircraft, Trains and Industrial Sources
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) and Sound Power Level (PWL)
- Definition for Residential Area
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Definition for Maximum Allowable Noise Level
- Background Noise
- Propagation of Sound
- Noise Analysis
- Environmental Noise Control